Welcome to the home page of the UE Information and Communications Technology Centre (ICTC)
The ICTC has been recently established as a unit supporting the ICT requirements of UE. The ICTC considers the innovative use of ICT as one of the cornerstones of our organisation.
The vision of the ICTC is to be a centre of excellence that provides quality ICT services to Universal Education Group and a centre of innovation that finds solutions to the problems affecting the various businesses, functions and processes of UE.
To effectively plan, develop, deploy, use and manage systems
in order to provide reliable, timely and quality ICT services
available over a sustainable, secure and well-supported ICT infrastructure
to UE and its stakeholders
in line with UE vision, mission and objectives
- To provide UE-wide computing resources, connectivity and ICT infrastructure
- To support enterprise software systems such as Lyceum, Tally, etc.
- To support academic software systems such as Educomp Smart_Class and Waterford, etc.
- To support and manage infrastructure software systems such as Windows, Google Apps email, etc.
- To manage, control and maintain the ICT infrastructure of UE
- To formulate the ICT policies for UE and to support its implementation
- To train end-users on ICT literacy and offer end-user ICT support
- To offer technical consultancy and advise on acquisition of ICT resources and in all ICT matters in general
- To support, manage and administer UE websites with assistance from the Marketing Department
- To supports technology-mediated education initiatives
- To undertake R&D in ICT training and education