Core functions of ICTC
Posted by admin in General On February 20, 2015
- To provide UE-wide computing resources, connectivity and ICT infrastructure
- To support enterprise software systems such as Lyceum, Tally, etc.
- To support academic software systems such as Educomp Smart_Class and Waterford, etc.
- To support and manage infrastructure software systems such as Windows, Google Apps email, etc.
- To manage, control and maintain the ICT infrastructure of UE
- To formulate the ICT policies for UE and to support its implementation
- To train end-users on ICT literacy and offer end-user ICT support
- To offer technical consultancy and advise on acquisition of ICT resources and in all ICT matters in general
- To support, manage and administer UE websites with assistance from the Marketing Department
- To supports technology-mediated education initiatives
- To undertake R&D in ICT training and education